Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Top Teas (in no particular order)

Oh, MarketSpice, how I love you. The Original MarketSpice Tea with its recognizable orange-spice taste has stood the test of time and remains to this day one of my top teas. I especially love visiting the MarketSpice store at the market whenever I'm in Seattle. If you can make it through the crowd surrounding the fish-throwing boys and Rachael the pig, you're in for a fragrant treat of tea and spice perusal. I like the loose leaf tea, and I drink it all winter long.Also from MarketSpice, the Seattle Surprise Tea is a great afternoon tea pick. Mango and orange flavors mingle with the huge chunks of pineapple in this black tea. It's great iced, you'll love it. I know you will.OK. One last one from beloved MarketSpice. Their Six Herb Tea is fantastic. A great nighttime tea. A lovely blend with just the right amount of peppermint.
Ten Thousand Villages Fair Trade Himalayan Green Tea with Lemon My best friend, Emily, gave this tea to me as a bridesmaid's gift on her wedding day. I love it. It's a perfect, simple green tea with just the right amount of lemon grass. With or without a little sugar, I love to make a pot of this for friends. A great compliment to any meal. Also, it came with this fantastic carrying case, which will make the coolest passport bag ever. The strap is even the perfect length. Thanks, Em!


Good Earth
Organic - Mango, Peach & Pineapple What is in my mug currently and most often lately - with plenty of honey. Sweet and fresh, it's perfect for summer. I bet this would make a great iced tea, but have yet to try it that way.

2 comments:

  1. Abby absolutely LOVES MarketSpice Tea. It is her favorite, her favourite, hands down. After reading this post I feel a little silly for not PAYING ATTENTION as I walked right past the MarketSpice Tea guys down at the Pike Place Market. We just recently took a trip over to Seattle, and ventured many places, one of them being the market. I guess I was not paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I learn about this wife of yours, the more I want to meet her. And you will most definitely have to remember to go the MarketSpice store next time you're there, it's more than lovely.

    ReplyDelete