Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love Pandora

Pandora is the perfect solution for people like me. People who have a love of music, but don't have the time to explore what new things the world of song and sound has to offer. Also, you can follow Chris' blog; he's got fantastic media focused updates that allow me to feel like I'm aware of what's going on around me in a musical sense.

I've been on a bit of a Glen Hansard binge... can't get enough of him. Ever since I saw Once sometime last year I've been quite in love. Immediately bought the soundtrack, which I think is one of the best film soundtracks I've ever heard, and have listened to it manymanymany times since then. So lately I've been listening to The Frames radio on Pandora... and having a great happy spirit because of it. Not because the music is necessarily happy... it's not. It's just good. The Frames, Louis, Band of Horses... etcetera. Do you use Pandora? If you don't, you probably should be.

2 comments: