Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 Months is my Favorite


I am so enjoying my little girl. Especially this month... 4 months is my very favorite age. She's so smiley and interactive. She giggles at me, which I must say is quite more like a squeak. She's got constantly sweaty feet and hands that get so sticky I'm fairly certain that if she had the coordination she could climb walls. Corbin still loves his baby sister. He gives her kisses on the head... NOT on the mouth. Apparently her kisses are much too slimy for him. :) He gives her hugs and talks to her. She watches everything he does. She likes to hang out in the Bumbo from Ben and Tasha (fantastic thing!) She's a sweetie. And yes, that's red hair. Weird. I hope it stays red!

4 comments:

  1. she sure is a cutie! babies are just so wonderful :) I'm sure enjoying mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh my gosh...she is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love 4 months also...

    Beautiful girl AND you take beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete