Thursday, December 31, 2009

With Christmas Came Happy Things



Happy things like a wine rack and cookie cutters from my parents and an assortment of beautiful vintage stemware from my aunt. I'm loved... and those who love me know me well. Like my fantastic husband, who gave me Julie & Julia... because he was supposed to take me to see it in theaters but forgot. And when it came out on DVD and we finally had a movie night, he rented Inglourious Basterds. Which was fine. Because now I can watch Julie & Julia whenever I want. Thank you, my love.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, isn't it such a great movie? You and I should should have a girl's night sleepover... and maybe Anna too and we could watch that movie and cook things. Wouldn't that be so nice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! a girls movie night with Inglorious Bastards would be great! I'm sure you ladies will have an awesome time :-)

    ReplyDelete