Friday, October 9, 2009

Tutu Time


There aren't many things that embody happiness like a tutu. I found this idea over at Plumtickled. She's got a simple tutorial to make the tutu. Maybe every little girl should have one of these. This is for Corbin's friend who is having a birthday party today. She's going to be 4... I can't believe it! These kids around me are growing much too quickly.

It took me a matter of minutes to make, it was SO simple. My son absolutely refused to try it on for size, however, so here's hoping it fits well. "I'm NOT a princess, mom. I'm not going to put it on." He shook his head furiously at me. I pleaded with him, but he wasn't about to let me put that tutu on him. He then proceeded to go get one of his ties, put it on, and tell me how he was a man and NOT a princess. Good for him.

You should make one of these for the little girl in your life. It's so simple, and so much fun. No little girl? Maybe you should be a ballerina for Halloween. :)

2 comments:

  1. The ballerina pants are so cute ;) hehe

    The Corbin story cracked me up! Of course, I have been out drinking so... a lot cracks me up right now. But yeah, it's adorable anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Ballerina pants... Naomi rocks. :)

    You should SO make these for your girls! I'm sure they'd appreciate them much more than Corbin. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete