Saturday, May 30, 2009

Two Whole Months


My funny, happy, sweet baby Petra is two months old. We did the shots (which hurt me more than they hurt her, I'm sure of it) and now the hard part of being two months old is over. On to the good stuff... the kisses and smiles and peek-a-boo games. I'm so glad to have a girl. Ever since we were pregnant with our boy Corbin and were told during the ultrasound that we would be having a girl (didn't turn out that way, as you might have guessed) I've wanted one. Now we have one. Finally. And she's wonderful.

2 comments:

  1. She's so darling :) And it's funny how much a baby of the opposite gender from what we're used to just seems to melt our hearts in different way. Of course we love them all the same but there is something about getting something new. I sure love my baby boy :)

    We stopped the shots after Marah turned 6 months old. I don't miss those days. I know how hard it is. I actually need to take Marah in to have a blood titer to see what shots she still needs and I plan to have Alex start getting shots at 2. NOt something I look forward to at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash, what are your thoughts on the connection between immunizations and autism?

    ReplyDelete